Our Dental CPA firm in Los Angeles specializes in servicing Dentists and other Medical Professionals with their financial consulting, tax and accounting needs. Experienced business owners in the dentistry industry and individuals know that effective tax planning cannot take place in April, the following year. Effective tax planning must be strategic, well executed and ongoing.
As Dental CPA in Los Angeles, we assist our clients by keeping them informed of the current tax laws and help them design a sound and effective plan that will best meet their needs.
We are Fee-Only Financial Planners serving our clients’ best interests as fiduciary. We incorporate financial and retirement planning, in addition to tax planning, as part of the overall financial strategy, helping our clients save time, money and stress. We have years of experience in working with a wide variety of sole practitioners to larger medical groups, ensuring their taxes are accurately and timely prepared.
Our Tax services include:
- Preparation of individual tax returns
- Preparation of business tax returns for corporations, partnerships, trusts, and estates
- Year-end tax planning meetings to address items such as tax projections, retirement account planning, reasonable compensation of officers, and etc.
- Business entity selection and restructuring (Sole Proprietor, LLC, S Corp, C Corp)
- IRS problem resolution
- State and local taxes (Sales and use tax)
- Owner compensation structuring and consulting
- Payroll taxes
- Our Accounting services include:
- Outsourced accounting and bookkeeping
- Financial statement preparation
- Compilations, Reviews, and Audits
- Business loan assistance
- Accounting software set-up and support – QuickBooks Pro Advisor
- References to trusted legal and other professional services
- New Dentist Business Training and Preparation.
1. Reconcile your bank account, credit accounts and loans;
2. Generate an income statement (P&L);
3. Generate a balance sheet; and
4. Clean up your general ledger.
5. Lastly, we’ll do the following for you on an annual basis:
6. Prepare your personal income tax return.
7. Prepare your business income tax return.
8. Prepare any required sales & use tax returns.
9. Prepare your Worker’s Compensation audit reports.
10. Prepare your Form 571-L Business Property Tax returns.
11. Prepare Forms 1099 for any vendors or independent contractors.
12. On top of all of this, we’ll also provide phone calls and emails to you for any questions regarding your dental practice.
Dental CPA Accounting and Tax Services In Los Angeles
Fazel Mostashari, California Dental CPA located in Los Angeles is an experienced dental CPA firm providing unique accounting and tax services for dentists in California. We’ll develop a specific package of dental accounting services including profit coaching, tax planning strategies, cash flow management, and bench marking. From starting out as a new dentist, to growing your own practice, to eventual practice transition, we offer all the support dentists need at every stage of their career in the dental industry.
Our accounting and tax services are perfect for general and pediatric dentists, oral surgeons, orthodontists, independent dental contractors, and other dental professionals.
Call us now at 818-884-2549 to learn more or request a free consultation online.
Our accounting and tax services for general dentists include:
- Dental practice accounting services
- We’ll carefully monitor the financial health of your dental practice and implement the industry’s best accounting practices.
- Aggressive tax planning and tax preparation
- Our approach to minimizing taxes for dentists involves year-round planning and skillful tax preparation at the end of the fiscal year.
- Dental practice consulting In Los Angeles
- We offer consulting services designed to provide financing assistance, maintain proper cash flow, and increase profits for dental practices.
Dental Office Accounting Solutions In Los Angeles
Additional Dental CPA Services:
Dental Practice Valuations, Transitions, and Start-Up Advisory
Determining fair market valuation for your practice is vital and can be a challenging, complex task. We provide assistance throughout the entire process; from goal-setting and building key value drivers to negotiating deal terms. Our team of Dental CPAs can also help with a range of situations, such as: Practice sales, acquisitions, and mergers, formation and dissolution of partnerships, associate buy-in’s, and litigation support.
Starting or transitioning your practice can be a complex situation but also the best time to set an outline for success. Our team of Dental CPAs in Los Angeles guides and assists you and your practice through processes such as timing and valuation long before a transition occurs. Allow our Dental CPAs to lead you through a successful transition with: Exit planning, gifting and estate tax issues, transaction advisory, negotiation assistance.
Fazel Mostashari, Dental CPA is here to answer all your start-up questions and assist you throughout the entire process. We offer an extensive list of the necessary resources to build your practice’s foundation for future success. Our Dental CPA start-up services include the following: Business modeling, feasibility study, demographic analysis, long-term strategy, tax planning, office accounting set-up, tracking and monitoring productivity.
Contact our experienced Dental CPAs today to get started on building your practice’s future.
Dental fraud and Embezzlement Protection
Whether putting internal controls in place is a proactive or reactionary move, our team of Dental CPAs is prepared to provide valuable insight to your practice. We reduce the chances of dental embezzlement by searching for patterns of illegal or fraudulent activity such as bribery, theft, insurance fraud, kickbacks, extortion, and fictitious transactions.
STARTING / BUYING A DENTAL PRACTICE IN CALIFORNIA?
Please see below link to see specific content in this regards:
Kick start your career in the dental industry with tax planning, loan financing, and connections to professionals like dental lawyers and brokers.
TAX ACCOUNTANT (CPA) FOR DENTISTS
Picking an accountant from a Google search and expecting to find an expert is like drilling a random tooth and expecting to find a cavity.
Not all CPAs are familiar with the unique needs of dental professionals. A CPA for dentists must be a qualified and proactive accounting specialist with the ability to guide and optimize your practice. A CPA who’s well-versed and acquainted with the dental industry understands the intricacies of:
- Payroll For dentists
- Cash flow For dentists
- Business valuation For dentists
- Audited financial statements For dentists
- Net investment income For dentists
Dental practices require more than simple bookkeeping. The single-minded focus on the best interests of your practice is what distinguishes a specialized CPA for dentists. Your accountant is your confidante in the often-brutal business world — one who always covers your back in battles and around obstacles.
Your personal accountant takes the time to educate you, explaining the logical steps to take toward your financial future as a practice, whether you are a solo practitioner, in a partnership or a part of a larger practice under a corporate umbrella. We provide an array of dental professionals, including:
- Dental CPA for Oral surgeons
- Dental CPA Maxillofacial surgeons
- Dental CPA Orthodontists
- Dental CPA Periodontists
- Dental CPA Family dentists
- Dental CPA Cosmetic dentists
- Dental CPA Pediatric dentists
CHOOSE THE BEST CPA FOR DENTISTS
Dental practices are becoming more complex every day. You’re faced with a wider range of problems than ever before. Take the time to find a CPA who can grow with your practice — because switching accountants isn’t as easy as you may think. Find an accountant willing to go the extra mile for your practice, one who’s familiar with all current tax laws and how they impact dental practice tax liability.
Do you have questions for Tax Accountant for Dentists in California? Would you like to receive a personal accounting services consultation customized to your specific needs? To schedule an appointment with a recognized CPA for Dentists in Los Angeles, please contact for a FREE accountant consultation.
We provide a FREE TWO HOURS IN PERSON CONSULT WITH EACH DENTIST to be able to understand your needs best and tailor solutions based on your best interests.
Pleased call us today at 818-884-2549 and speak with Fazel Mostashari, Dental CPA to learn how we can assist you in your dentistry business.
- Accounting for Dentistry, CPA, PC | Dental CPA In CALIFORNIA
- Accounting for Dentistry, CPA, PC
- Accounting for Dentistry, CPA, PC | Dental CPA In LOS ANGELES
- Accounting for Dentistry, CPA, PC
Our Dental CPA firm provides dental professionals a verity of custom services to assist dentists excel in dentistry business. It’s vital that dental businesses are well set, so that business and personal success is accomplished in an effective manner and potential risks are recognized and dealt with promptly.
Please see below services we provide to ongoing dentists and dental practices.
- Reconcile your bank account, credit accounts and loans;
- Generate an income statement (P&L);
- Generate a balance sheet; and
- Clean up your general ledger.
- Prepare your personal income tax return.
- Prepare your business income tax return.
- Prepare any required sales & use tax returns.
- Prepare your Worker’s Compensation audit reports.
- Prepare your Form 571-L Business Property Tax returns.
- Prepare Forms 1099 for any vendors or independent contractors.
- On top of all of this, we’ll also provide phone calls and emails to you for any questions regarding your dental practice.